What is editable in a Store?
A registration store has the following editable components;
- Header graphic, background, - see section on Event registration creative
- The store description
- Each product within a store has a product title and product description
- Within each product, the admission has an admission title and admission description
- Within each product, the items have an item title and an item description
- Admission/Item price
- Admission/Item Tax name/rate and tax amount
- Quantities of available items for selection
What is editable in the Registration section?
Registration section has the following editable components;
- Additional details - profiling questions for attendees
What URL is visible?
The URL format is as follows: [Organisation Sub-domain].rego.live (eg: jomablue.rego.live or summerroadshow.rego.live).
URL Query string variables can be used to either allocate people to different categories, different events or use different confirmation emails. For example; a roadshow event could have a single registration page, but depending on the custom URL, we can allocate registrations to individual cities or categories and allow sending of different confirmation emails.
How do I cancel an order?
- From the 'Orders' page (located in menu on LHS) find the relevant order
- Select the 'Cancel Order' button in top rh corner of 'Order Details' page
- Select refund method (manual refund method would be used for cash onsite) - so credit_card is the default
- Provide details for 'reason for cancelling the order'
- Beneath 'Adjustment Fee', this is for cancellation fees - I understand the cut-off date has now passed so these are being handled on a case by case basis. However, if a fee is charged, enter as indicated and label appropriately.
- Click 'Cancel Order' once above details have been entered.
- To send this person an invoice (detailing cancellation fee), click 'Send Invoice' button in top rh of page
How do I cancel and transfer a registration?
- From the 'Orders' page (located in menu on lhs) find the relevant order
- From the 'Order Details' page select the 'Advanced' tab
- Locate the person registered within this order that is to be cancelled
- Next to their name is a small link entitled "Cancel Registration" - select this link
- Add a notation for the reason of cancellation, eg. Replaced by Joe Bloggs
- Back on the order details page, beneath 'Ordered Products' click 'copy registration link' and email this to the relevant person to transfer the registration to.
- This person will then be asked to fill out the registration form as normal