If your event allows for walk-in registrations, we will require a forecast of expected numbers so we can plan the physical layout for walk-in registration pods and the number of devices required. In order for walk-ins to be processed in Jomablue, this will require the provision of a walk-in form regardless of whether Jomablue is handling the event registration as a whole.
If you require the use of your own devices for walk-in registration, the following conditions will apply;
- There will be an assessment fee to ensure the device is compatible with our registration form and makes requirements.
- We require a sample device 3 weeks prior to the event for assessment. This will determine if it meets the required specifications and tests the form submission on the device.
- The total number of devices required must be delivered to the Jomablue office 2 weeks before the event for configuration.
Any provided device must meet the following specifications;
- Latest operating system updates and security patches installed
- Dual Band Wireless adaptor (2.4ghz and 5 ghz)
- A minimum of 1280 x 720 display resolution
- A physical keyboard
- No restriction on system settings so we have the ability to change screensavers and power settings