A highly valuable use of Touchpoints is to deliver content related to sessions. Content can be delivered via email, SMS, or Cards delivered via a person's Feed within the App. Touchpoint content is a great way to capture a much deeper level of engagement of an attendee, providing a rich data point along that person's journey.
To encourage content demand by attendees we recommend;
- When using static (free-standing) Touchpoints, ensure they are well advertised and clear in instruction on how to tap a badge to receive content.
- Ensure each speaker providing content includes a holding slide indicating to the audience that content is provided for their session.
- If using staff to deliver content via Touchpoints, ensure they are vocal and visible to the audience during and after the session.
- To ensure attendees are aware of content delivery via Cards, our approach is to:
- Send an SMS upon entry of the first session of the day, informing them that they will receive related content from the sessions via their app feed.
- From this point onward, all related content will be sent to their feed upon entry into the relevant sessions.
*If you are not using the Live Engagement App, we recommend you send related content upon session entry via Email.