Our survey is dynamic based on an individual attendee's journey at an event. For example, we can tailor the survey to ask questions about the specific sessions attended, as well as common questions across the entire event.
To create Surveys, navigate to Surveys in Jomablue.
- Create multiple surveys per event (eg: One for Exhibitors, and one for Delegates)
- Multiple question types including; free text, select, multi-select, range, radio, star raing
- Toggle which questions are required to be answered
- Quickly create surveys options the pre-defined, common answers
- Survey people based on the sessions they attended only. This keeps the survey short and personalised.
- Send the Survey via SMS and Email instantly or schedule ahead of time
- Send surveys to categories of people
- Easily send followup reminders to complete the survey for those who haven't yet
- Customise the Survey Title, Description and footer text
- Customise the thank you message when a user submits the survey
- View Survey results in realtime
- Sessions are presented in chronological order with the location name and sessions start / end time
- Export the raw data as CSV
- Reorder questions within a group by click and drag
If customisation are not set, the defaults are used.
- Set Survey Colour (must be a contrasting colour to white)
- Customise the footer text to include an optional terms and conditions link (HTML input required)
- Customise the success message (HTML input required)
- Set a survey close date/time. Once this time has passed, users are not able to view or submit the survey.
View supported HTML here.
- The survey structure is static, and although questions can be ordered, question groups can't be.
- Session Survey is always displayed as the last section of the survey.
- The Session related questions always display the Room name and the start and end date/time. Time is displayed in 24hr format.
- Session related questions are presented in chronological order
- A person is required to present their Jomablue Smart Badge upon entering the room to enable them to be surveyed for that session
- You can't delete questions or any part of a survey once a survey has responses from people
- There is currently no opporunities for branding or image placement.
- Send a SMS survey at the conclusion of the event
- Followup to any people that have not answered, 1-2 business days later
- The shorter the survey the better.
- Keep your survey questions consistent across your events, so you have baseline metrics to compare events
- Use selections or radios where possible, free text and multi-select can be difficult to draw conclusions from