Prior to being onsite for your event, and once the majority of attendee data and content has been imported onto the Jomablue platform, we will conduct user training to key personnel from your team who will manage updates to content from this point onward. For each person requiring training we will create a personal logon.
For user logons, we require;
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Mobile number
User passwords will be sent via SMS after the training session has been conducted.
What to expect at your training session
- We recommend in person, or at the very least, via a group conference call
- If via conference call, please conduct this within the same room
- If multiple people are connecting to the conference call in the same space, we recommend using the microphone on just one person's computer to avoid feedback disruption from the other computers
- If participants have to join the conference individually, it is recommended this is done via internet connection, rather than cellular data, owing to more consistent connectivity.
- Our preferred provider for conference calling is Skype for Business - we will send you a unique link to the conference call in an email the day prior.
Finally, whilst we love you to touch and feel the product as much as possible, please remember that all data within your event instance is live and therefore, any changes made will be made to real sessions, content and people. So if you are unsure, please don't hesitate to get in contact first!