Jomablue Event Surveys
The Jomablue platform supports Event Survey functionality that can be tailored to suit your needs. There are two types of survey available: post-event surveys, and in-app surveys.
Jomablue Post-Event Surveys are dynamic and are based on an individual attendee's journey at an event. Each attendee can be sent a survey that asks them questions about the sessions they attended, as well as general questions about the event as a whole. Key features and abilities include:
- Common questions for the entire event
- Survey questions based on sessions that an attendee checked in to
- Multiple question types including free text, select, multi-select, range, and star rating (examples)
- Create multiple surveys per event (e.g. one for Exhibitors, and another for Delegates), and send them to Categories of People
- Easily send follow-up reminders to complete the survey for those who haven't done so yet
Customisation options include:
- Custom colour (must contrast with white background)
- Custom footer text (can include an optional terms and conditions link, HTML input required)
- Custom success message upon completion of the survey (HTML input required)
- The default customisation settings can be found here
Some important things to note:
- Surveys are sent to attendees via email or SMS as a unique URL, and each survey can only be submitted once per user per survey. If a user attempts to reload or follow the link to the survey for a second time, they are presented with the following message: "You have already completed this survey"
- Once a survey has been submitted, there is no way to "undo" the submission from a user or admin point of view
Jomablue In-App Surveys are delivered to your guests from within the Jomablue app itself, and appear as cards inside the guests' feed. In-app surveys are sent upon check-in to a session, and can contain the following questions:
- Free-form text review of the session
- Star rating of the session
Who configures our surveys in Jomablue?
Post-Event Surveys in Jomablue are currently configured by Jomablue staff. To get your surveys set up, send us the questions and requirements.
In-App Surveys can be configured by any Jomablue Portal user. To enable an In-App Survey for a session, navigate to Sessions, go to the session you want to add a survey to, and
How do I access my survey results?
To get your survey results simply get in touch with a Jomablue team member (PM/Darren?) and they will provide you with a report.